SAFETY – unload firearm and remove the slide as per your manufacturer’s manual.
- Clean your slide thoroughly inside the serrations and the area in front of the rear sight between serrations using the supplied alcohol wipe.
- Carefully remove the backing of the Slide Spider to expose the adhesive.
- Align the Slide Spider so that the bottom (see mil spec drawing included with your product packet) is close to but not touching the rear sight, making sure it is centered left to right with the sides of the slide.
- Gently tap onto the surface of the slide. This will allow for easier removal should the Slide Spider need to be realigned.
- Roll each individual leg into the serrations of the slide. Make sure the legs are properly positioned within the serrations. Repeat until all of the legs are positioned.
- Press down firmly on all areas of the Slide Spider starting at the top of the slide and working down to the ends of each leg. The grip will be fully adhered after about 30 minutes.
Keep cleaning products from coming in contact with your Spider.